MMA betting isn't about just trying to predict the winner as often as you can. It's not just a solitaire game of pick 'em.
You're competing in a multi-player game. You're up against the sportsbook, and the sportsbook has the entire betting market on their side.
If you're the best of the best at fight analysis, you can simply make more accurate predictions than the markets.
There are much easier ways to make profit betting on MMA though.
Sports betting markets aren't perfect.
And their imperfections tend to come through in the same ways, over and over again.
Learning to spot these imperfections is step one. Learning to exploit them for maximum profit is step two.
This book isn't a guide on how to analyze an MMA fight, how to pick a winner, or a guide on who you should back this weekend.
This book is a guide to consistently exploiting betting markets to maximize your profits. Whether you're a new bettor looking to finally become profitable or a seasoned veteran looking to increase their edge.
- How MMA betting markets and line movement works.
- How to find the most long-term profitable lines for every fight card.
- How to get edges over the betting market to make the most of those profitable lines.
- Examples on how to approach different kinds of matchups and fight cards.
- A step-by-step walk through how I have found some of my all-time favorite bets.